Trazanov Aleksandr Viktorovich, Sector manager, “Novourengoyskiy gazokhemicheskiy complex” LLC (2A Yuzhnaya street, Novy Urengoy, Yamalo-Nenets autonomous district, Russia), E-mail: Alex05TN588@yandex.ru
Tarantseva Klara Rustemovna, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of sub-department of biotechnology and technosphere safety, Penza State Technological University (1a/11 Baydukova lane/Gagarina street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zverovshchikov Aleksandr Evgen'evich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of sub-department of mechanical engineering technology, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. Methods of blasting of various surfaces are widely used in mechanical engineering. The designs of devices for their implementation are regularly improved and modernized, often this leads to a change in the physical parameters of the treatment process (angle of attack of the shot torch, shot speed, temperature, etc.). In this regard, the existing calculation methods can not be used to estimate the parameters of the impact of the shot, as a technological granular medium, on the surface to be treated during the design of process equipment. In particular, there are no methods for predicting the processing results for such an improved method of shot blasting, such as pulse shot blasting.
Materials and methods. The data for analyzing the dynamics of a single shot in the process of pulsed shot blasting of the inner surface of body and capacitive parts were obtained by means of measuring control: the hardness of the inner surface of the object of study (air cylinder 10-200U GOST 949-73), the surface roughness after processing was measured on samples "Witnesses" of the physical model (steel cylinder for air 10-200U GOST 949-73 (diameter 140 mm, length 900 mm, volume 10 l) with welded connecting flanges and holes and for mounting specimens of witnesses inside the cylinder). Values of the effective interaction rate of a single fraction with the surface of the material Veff, for different parts of the cylinder, determined on the basis of analysis of arrays of numerical data obtained as a result of CAE modeling set-up for processing the inner surface of an air cylinder 10-200U GOST 949-73 (V = 10l, Ø140, L = 900). To simplify the analysis of the process of surface roughness formation by the method of pulsed shot blasting and taking into account the fact that fractional particles in the process of interaction take the form of a sphere, the following assumptions are made: the fractional shape is a sphere, the fractional diameter (D) is 1 mm.
Results. For the selected parts of the balloon, the values of the diameter d and the depth h of the plastic imprint obtained after a single shot with a Ø1mm shot (throat: d = 110.45 μm, h = 3.05 μm; cylindrical part: d = 23.39 μm, h = 0, 14 μm; bottom: d = 39.99, μm, h = 0.4 μm). Based on the data obtained, the critical values of the roughness parameter (Racr) of the inner surface of the neck (1.16 μm), the cylindrical part (0.05 μm) and the bottom (0.15 μm) of the considered gas cylinder for air 10-200U GOST 949-73 are calculated after pulsating shot blasting.
Conclusions. The comparison of the results of analytical calculations and the physical experiment, taking into account a number of assumptions and simplifications, has showed sufficient consistency of the results (relatively small variation in the roughness parameter of the inner surface), which confirms the value of the variance of adequacy S2 a = 0.19. The uneven prediction error along the length of the cylinder is explained by the difference in the contact angles of the cylindrical part and the bottom with the throat. Thus, the proposed method allows with sufficient accuracy for production purposes to predict the results of preparing the internal surfaces of pressure vessels.
1. Shevtsov S. N. Modelirovanie dinamiki granulirovannykh sred pri vibratsionnoy otdelochno-uprochnyayushchey obrabotke: dis. d-ra tekhn. nauk [Simulating the environment shotting dynamics under vibratory finishing and reinforcing treatment: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of engineering sciences]. Rostov-on-Don, 2001, pp. 18–55. [In Russian]
2. Tarantseva K. R., Trazanov A. V. International Scientific-Practical Conference – Innovative Informative Technologies in Industry and Social Economic Sphere. Part 3. Prague, 2014, April 21–25, pp. 150–154.
3. Trazanov A. V., Tarantseva K. R. XXI vek: itogi proshlogo i problemy nastoyashchego plyus. [XXI century: results of the past and problems of the present plus]. 2013, no. 2, pp. 146–152. [In Russian]
4. Trazanov A. V., Tarantseva K. R. XXI vek: itogi proshlogo i problemy nastoyashchego plyus. [XXI century: results of the past and problems of the present plus]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 155–159. [In Russian]
5. Trazanov A. V., Tarantseva K. R. XXI vek: itogi proshlogo i problemy nastoyashchego plyus. [XXI century: results of the past and problems of the present plus]. 2014, no. 5, pp. 137–141. [In Russian]
6. Trazanov A. V., Tarantseva K. R. Khimicheskoe i neftegazovoe mashinostroenie [Chemical and oil-and-gas machine building]. 2018, no. 11, pp. 45–49. [In Russian]
7. Gurin P. A. Proektirovanie tekhnologii otdelochno-uprochnyayushchey tsentrobezhnoy obrabotki na osnove imitatsionnogo modelirovaniya: dis. d-ra tekhn. nauk [Design of a finishing and reinforcing centrifugal treatment technology on the basis of imitation modelling: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of engineering sciences]. Penza, 2013, pp. 73–123. [In Russian]
8. Zverovshchikov A. E., Zverovshchikov V. Z., Ponukalin A. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2010, no. 3 (15), pp. 114–122. [In Russian]